Sunday, August 27, 2006


I have read every single one of Ted Dekker's works, and all of Peretti's fiction for adults. This was not my favorite for either. I begin to feel as though Ted Dekker's characters all learn the same lesson. The story may be different, but you can guess how it will end because every other character has to learn the same thing. At least that's how it felt to me. If you like thrillers (I like suspense, not necessarily thrillers) then you will probably like this one. I've never read any Stephen King, but I would imagine it to be a similar genre. Truth be told, if these weren't Christian writers, I probably wouldn't have finished the book. Still, I'm glad I did read it, if only to know I need a break from Ted Dekker for a while.

Sometimes being a prolific writer isn't a good thing.

No comments: