Friday, March 23, 2007

Just finished another book. Thought I'd offer a brief comment rather than just adding it to the list at the bottom of this page because I enjoyed it so much. You know how if you look at books a lot, you start to forget if you recognize an author's name just because you see it everywhere or if you've actually read any of their books? Well MG was one of those for me. Turns out I read her "End of the Pier" a few years ago. Bought this because I liked the synopsis on the back. Both very good books. But this one in particular. An incredibly interesting idea for a mystery story with a GREAT twist in the middle that I never saw coming (and I always guess the end of mystery books). If you like everything neatly tied up by the end, you're in for a disappointment. But read it anyway, fabulous read!

No comments: