Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This Blog's First Posting:

I finally decided to follow Rachel's lead and just start a new blog about all the books I'm reading.

I currently have 19 books on my shelves from either the library, Jane or my mum. 16 of these books should be read soon. 12 of them definitely before I rack up more debt at the library.

So what did I do tonight? Well, I divided my time evenly between reading and creating this new blog. All of my postings about books I've read so far (since 01/06) I've put here. Now I just need to quickly review the books I've read so far this year:

Whiteout by Ken Follett
The Train Now Departing by Martha Grimes
The Old Wine Shades by Martha Grimes
the English Assassin by Daniel Silva
Devices and Desires by PD James
The Broker by John Grisham
Death of An Expert Witness by, PD James
Original Sin by PD James
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
Against Tall Odds by Matt Roloff

And finish the 19 books on my "to read" shelf of course...

No comments: