Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I think this is 41...

Not usually the kind of book I would look twice at but my friend Laurie insisted I had to read this. Inspired by a column these two sisters used to write, this book is composed of a series of emails, mostly between the sisters. Being the very sarcastic daughter of a dry witted Brit, I could completely relate to them and insisted my sister had to read it IMMEDIATELY. Actually found myself laughing out loud at parts. Thoroughly fluffy, thoroughly enjoyable.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Just because of this post, I got the book out of the library and have been reading it whenever I have a spare moment (which isn't often - how do you find time to read so much!) I'm about halfway through (after almost 2 weeks) and am loving it! Always been a fan of dry Brit humour :) Thanks for the suggestion.