Sunday, January 22, 2006

Does anyone else out there have a hard time deciding what to read? I love reading, but I rarely have time to find out what books are out there. And then on the rare opportunities I have to go into a used book store or library, I find the sheer volume of books so overwhelming I wind up leaving with nothing.

I know this is totally lame, but any of you who watch the Gilmore Girls know that Rory is supposed to be a voracious reader, AND that she's supposed to read things that smart people read. On the show's website they have what they call Rory's Book Club, and there's a massive list of two kinds of books: hot new reads and old school faves.

It's a starting place at least. Specially since I'm done with new books and well, I've read
all my books a hundred times each already. But I welcome recommendations...

No comments: