Thursday, January 19, 2006

Book Eight

Which is too bad, cause I'm liking this whole image for the book thing.

Book 8: Bloodlines

Completely Unrelated:
I was sitting in Cary's office today and happened to glance at my feet. Apparently not something I do a whole lot.

The soles of both feet were split. Right where my feet bend. Split right through. Both feet. Like what are the chances of that happening.

So tonight, after dinner, I found myself wandering the mall trying to find a pair of shoes for work.

I used to love shoe shopping. I was the queen of shoes. I'd routinely buy four pairs on my dinner break when I worked in the mall. The I got fat, had a baby and my feet grew a size and a half. I can't find shoes to save my sole.

tonight I visited Sears, Soft Moc, The Shoe Warehouse, Ronsons, Transit, Dudek and The Bay. I finally found a pair of shoes in my size at The Bay. On clearance for $24.99 which was nice, but they're neither particularly stylish or particularly comfortable. That was my last stop.

On the other hand, at The Shoe Warehouse I found the most incredible pair of Merrel mules. They were like pillows for my feet. Stylish, comfortable...and unfortunately brown and way to expensive for our budget.

Bummer.

Well that's enough kvetching for this night. Me and book number 8 have a date. later...

No comments: