Tuesday, August 12, 2008

28, 29, 30, 31

Time to catch up on what I've been reading...

When we first arrived in Switzerland, I started with this. Pretty stock Rendell, I'd say.


Next it was Death of an Expert Witness by PD James. Probably my favorite of the books I read while we were on our trip.

I quickly moved on to this one...
And then I ran out of books. Dave leant me Leanings by Peter Egan. Brilliant reading. Who knew motorcycle stories could be so funny? I found myself laughing out loud, quoting whole sections of the book, and I can't stop thinking about it. I only got a little into the book, so I have to steal it from Dave so I can finish it.

Home again and two weeks without a book. I picked this one up at Costco and pretty much devoured it. Today I'm hoping to drag my kids to a used bookstore in search of more by him. Just brilliant.

No comments: